Wednesday 13 October 2010

A rough draft of our script for the voiceover

Section 1

Blimey I’ve been in here for ages. It’s doing my nut in. This pig is gassed up. I need to get out of here, can’t take it. What’s this, who’s this, what’s going on? (Piggy bank smashes) 

Fresh air. God i miss this. Err wait don’t touch me with your jammy hands. FINE here we go! Looks like I’ve got no choice, story of my life come on then you chylimida infested yout. Take me away!
You know what I’ve been doing this for nearly 27 years and I’m getting fed up, Mary Jane messed head up. That’s the problem with these teenagers complain about money but yet blow it on anything, and following all these political movements yet none of them are able to vote – eddiuts. Alright alright crisps will do. 

No not again. Argh hate this place. Cash tills are hell. Always have a stuck up 50 thinking he’s the godfather of Santander some sort of Arabian prince -  ha Get out of here. I’ll show him whose boss.


Section 2
Women – Can I have 20 silk cuts purple.

Fiver – Could get a change jobby here. Yes, do hope the bloke don’t throw a few coopers in. All rite here we go.

Women – Sorry but like do you have a five pound note this one’s really dirty and kinda crinkled.

Fiver – Bloody hell shes got some cheek. Not having it. I’ve been with tones of business women and there all the same.... Stuck up, always doing something fishy. Ahaha ya get me bud.
well I tell ya she got smooth hands could be useful. Woo I’m on fire today. Gosh calm down love stop running, oii mate watch out, easy, slow down, steady on, im slipping...


NOTE FALLS OUT OF HER HAND


Section 3
Fuckin hell that killed. Gonna jack up on some pain killers go all cobain on it. Arrr balls that nitty over there is staring at me, come of it don’t come over here. Tramps are the worst type of owners all they do is keep you in there rough diseased hands. God look at those gloves holes and all. Might spend on something warm or the usual white star to get piss’d.

No comments:

Post a Comment